The service package of flowers cargo handling in Amsterdam includes the following:
* Cargo pick up from different airlines at the airport.
* Vacuum pre-cooling of flowers cargo: air pallets with boxes of flowers are placed in special vacuum refrigerating plants, after that the warm air is pumped out from there and the temperature is pumped up to +4 C, ideal temperature for the flowers storage and transportation.
* Transit documents (T1) issue (in case the cargo flies through the Netherlands). If Consignee is registered on the territory of EU, a customs clearance procedure may take place at the Amsterdam Airport Schiphol.
* Refrigerating warehousing until the flowers cargo is picked up.
* Pallets delivery to the trucks of transport companies.
Daoflowers uses the handling service package provided by IP Handlers BV at the Amsterdam airport, and includes these expenses into the price of flowers for the majority of customers. There are some customers who prefer to pay for handling services directly or through transport companies.
Daoflowers customers registered on the territory of EU (mainly Baltic flower companies) pay for handling and customs clearance directly to IP Handlers BV.